Orleans County Tourism has teamed up with the Orleans County Snowmobile Federation, Orleans County Snowdrifters and Southern Orleans Trailblazers to offer snowmobile trail maps for 2017-18. We commissioned the Orleans County Planning Dept. to create on-line maps for your enjoyment.
Our snowmobile trails are maintained by volunteers and members of these clubs. Most trails are on private lands made available for snowmobile use through the generosity of landowners. The success of our trail network ultimately rests on respecting the landowners and volunteers so, PLEASE abide by the following:
- Always stay on the provided trail and ride between the signs & markers.
- Adjust your speed according to the conditions of the trail.
- Please leave all signage intact.
- Do not litter.
- Never drink & drive.
- Do not cut or tamper with fencing.
- Use caution, control and common sense while riding the trails.
Pursuant to NYSGOL 9-103, Orleans County and the snowmobile clubs cannot be held responsible for accidents.
Snowmobile Parts & Service
|A.L. Bennett & Sons||4770 Pine Hill Rd., Albion||585-589-4501||Gear, Parts & Service|
|Cooper Sales & Service||1369 Oak Orchard Rd., Waterport||585-682-9707||Gear, Parts & Service|
|D&D Powersports||401 West Ave., Albion||585-589-4131||Gear, Parts & Service|