We are always looking to update our database of images to use in our Travel Guides, Social Media postings and website. If you have a tourism-worthy photo, please email it to:
- Locale: all photographs must be taken within Orleans County with a “tourism-draw” subject matter such as recreation, heritage, nature, annual event or tourist attractions.
- Contact: Please provide your name, contact information, title of photo, where it was taken and the date it was taken. Photos with recognizable people will require a release form by those in the photo.
- Digital Enhancement & Manipulation: Cropping and minor digital enhancements are allowed but we do not look favorably on over-amplified color renditions or artistic filters. Color and black & white images are accepted.
- Format: Photo entries must be high resolution in JPG, PDF or PNG formats to be used in printed material and not exceed 3 MB.
- Photo Release Form: If your image is selected, we will provide you with a photo release form to complete and return to us.
- Compensation is at the discretion of Orleans County Tourism staff.
- Photo Contests will be announced periodically.